Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post Secret

I love the idea of sharing your biggest secret, long lasting regret, or biggest stress in life and writing it down, or making it into art, and mailing it away. Frank Warren opened up his mailbox to the world and let them do this. It's a safe way to let things go and be free of them. To Take a break and start over as the new you you have been hoping to be.

Warren Has Said -
"I think when you look at each postcard, it can almost act like a 6-inch-by-4-inch window into someone's soul. And they're allowing you to peek in and share something from their own lives that they haven't felt comfortable sharing with their closest friends and family,"

I love reading these, I love that one guy has put this project together, and has done it with such class. He has his blog and doesn't put any advertisements on it for the mere fact that he doesn't do it for money, He does it because he loves it. I think it is awesome, I also think it helps millions of people, in a ton of different ways.

There is a blog And This is What She Said That does Tell me a secret Tuesday. It's a similar idea but blog style, Where you can go on once a week and spill your guts.


Love them both-

Lindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love post secret. I look forward every monday to read what he put up for that week.